If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?

If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?
I have done my part for saving nature. Now, it's your turn

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

From 5 to 50 More children in Mangalore learning about tiger and wildlife conservation

When I started this awareness program, there were few people who showed interest in this and others just ignored the program completely.With reference from people who have passion for tigers, nature,  and wildlife, I was able to screen the movie and conduct an awareness program for 50-75 children in Mangalore. Thanks to Reshma Bangadi of creations summer camp for giving me an opportunity to conduct the program at your place. 

Date: 08-04-2015
Venue: Creations Children summer camp

No comments:

Post a Comment