If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?

If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?
I have done my part for saving nature. Now, it's your turn

Monday, April 6, 2015

The number does not count!

My first tiger awareness program in Mangalore will be held today at my residence. Though I received numerous calls, I have received a less number of confirmations from the children and parents. The reason behind the program is just to bring the interested children in front and to encourage them. I do not believe in numbers and would be happy to screen the movie even for one interested kid! Numbers really doesn't matter, but interest does!

Hoping to have a good screening session and motivating young children to create a change!!


No comments:

Post a Comment