If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?

If you can't save your national animal what else can you save?
I have done my part for saving nature. Now, it's your turn

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thanks to news papers who are supporting my initiative

When I spoke to my husband regarding my tiger awareness program, he encouraged me and gave his full support which gave me confidence to start this initiative. Later, spoke to my few of my friends in Mangalore and most of them were supporting and in fact helped me with the posters and marketing ideas and of course, few other friends of mine just neglected this program and walked out!

Though there was no proper response from the general public, Time Of India was very supportive and recognized my 5 years of work in this field of awareness and have put up an article in their news column. Thanks to 'The Hindu' who have also helped me to spread the word to the general public. Social media plays a major role in connecting people these days and yes, I have created an event page in Facebook and have passed it across to my friends here in Mangalore. Spreading a word can cause many changes, as a citizen, spread this word to everyone you know and a small support can make a big change.

My responsibility is to spread awareness and spread the word across that would reach maximum number of people. Hoping for all children in Mangalore to get benefited with this free awareness program.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mangaluru/Ex-techie-to-educate-kids-about-tigers-conservation/articleshow/46766793.cms

The Hindu Dated 01-04-2015
Times of India Dated 01-04-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment